“Pulse Design” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Pulse Design” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interest
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Who is collecting the data
Your data is being collected by Pulse Design, Parkside Mill, Walter Street, Blackburn, Lancashire BB7 1LD. PSI Seating (T/A as Pulse Design) is a limited company registered in England number 06103353. Your data is not shared with any other third-party software organisations apart from when it is required to store your data within third-party software.
Why we collect your data
We collect and store your data if you have sent us a query through our website to answer your initial enquiry, as well as to send you future relevant information we think you'll find of use. This will take the form of promotional emails or hard copy literature in the post.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• To improve our products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Who we share your data with
We will not share or sell your data to ANY third parties for marketing use.
Our employees will see your data in their day-to-day work. Your data is stored in our in-house CRM system (Setmore) and Sage. Other third-party software will store your data if you have allowed us to contact you, such as MailChimp.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to
Securityunauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.prevent
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you receive an email through our MailChimp email marketing software, you'll be able to click the unsubscribe link in the email footer to ensure you don't receive future emails.
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Marketing Department, Pulse Design, Parkside Mill, Walter Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 1TL or email .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.